Corporate Visions, Inc. has enjoyed fantastic growth over the years. As a result, we’re looking to add to our sales and consulting teams.
If you would like to do remarkable work for a set of clients that are the envy of the world – companies like GE, Amerisource Bergen, Oracle and CA – please contact us.
Even if we don’t have immediate openings, we’re constantly seeking out the best people. Review the positions below and email us if you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to meet you.
National Accounts Managers
The National Accounts Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close of business, including development and implementation of agreed upon account management plans, designed to meet the business goals of expanding the customer base in various market segments.
Consider the following:
- Are you still depending on “product superiority” to win a deal?
- Do you whine that you’re not getting enough leads from marketing?
- Do you use the economy as an excuse for not hitting your number?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then DON’T read any further.
However, if you:
- Challenge customers to face difficult realities and teach them how to solve their problems;
- Share valuable insights and experiences with your prospects and customers to make them smarter;
- Consistently achieve leading sales results in any economic environment;
- Possess high energy, crave continuous knowledge improvement, and have the courage and passion to outsell your competition;
- Sell or have sold consulting services to sales and marketing leaders;
- Have experienced Power Messaging or Power Positioning Training…
then Corporate Visions wants to talk with you!
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “National Accounts Manager” in the subject line.
Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative is responsible for creating demand and qualifying leads. This person will follow-up with attendees of various events through phone and email, will track activities and progress in Salesforce.com CRM, and will support the National Accounts Managers in their demand generation efforts.
Additionally, you need to:
- Practice what we preach by using Power Messaging techniques (training available);
- Be organized, disciplined, and able to work with little to no supervision;
- Have the confidence to think outside the box and try new things;
- Have a strong phone presence;
- Be great at multitasking;
- Be comfortable supporting various personality types.
Existing fans of the work will have a leg up on everyone else, though we’re open to talking to anyone who has a history of performing at a high-level.
Please send inquiries to email@example.com, with “Business Development Representative” in the subject line.
As a Facilitating Consultant you’re responsible for in-room delivery of our content.
The majority of the work is delivering two day consulting engagements to help our clients create simple, differentiated and memorable messaging. The messages you create will be used by our clients across both sales and marketing.
You will work as a team with a Content Consultant who will handle project management and creation of the key deliverables after the event.
We’re seeking a person who is eager to take on the demands and expectations of a consulting position.
Additionally, you need to:
- Work well in a high-intensity environment, both alone and as part of a team;
- Be a natural storyteller;
- Have a background in either Marketing or Sales of technical products;
- Be willing to travel weekly.
You can live anywhere in the U.S., and you will report into the EVP of Strategic Consulting. Existing fans of the work will have a leg up on everyone else, though we’re open to talking to anyone who can do the job at a high-level.
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Facilitating Consultant” in the subject line.
We are seeking natural storytellers to work with our clients to craft simple, differentiated, and memorable written and visual stories.
The ideal background includes business-to-business marketing or sales roles with extensive experience writing long-form content. Existing fans of Corporate Visions principles will have a leg up, though we’re interested in to talking to anyone who can do the job at a high-level.
You can live anywhere in the U.S. The job is approximately 40-50% travel once you’re fully trained.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
1. Write engaging, conversational sales messaging
- Type notes quickly during client workshops and capture all key content created
- Filter workshop input to find the best, most on-point, most memorable story
- Follow Corporate Visions writing techniques, processes, and formatting to produce messaging that’s free of jargon, marketing-speak, and hyperbole
- Pay attention to detail and deliver writing without typos or grammatical errors
2. Create compelling visual stories
- Assemble and animate simple PowerPoint decks
- Distill complex ideas into simple, concrete visuals that can be hand drawn by non-artists
3. Be an effective in-room facilitation partner
- Collaborate constructively with Delivery Consultant throughout a two-day workshop
- Ask client participants clarifying questions during workshops and push them to reveal their best story
- Demonstrate poise during stressful situations that may involve executive-level officers from large corporations
4. Serve and communicate with clients professionally and confidently
- Be a helpful, proactive “touchstone” for the client before, during, and after the engagement
- Identify potential threats to a successful engagement and clearly articulate risks to the client
- Explain Corporate Vision’s process, policies, and methodology thoroughly and confidently
- Lead group and one-on-one calls with client stakeholders (sometimes very high-level executives)
5. Demonstrate strong, instinctive critical thinking skills
- Identify the “problem behind a problem” and find the appropriate solution
- Find the “best” answer to a client challenge, not necessarily the “easiest” answer
6. Submit 100% of deliverables to clients on time
7. Achieve a minimum 85% utilization rate
- Manage time and projects effectively with little to no supervision
8. Continually improve skills and Corporate Visions’ intellectual property
- Seek feedback from team members and accept critique with an open mind
- Provide constructive feedback to other team members