Breaking the status quo and taking your Marketing and Sales efforts to the next level requires challenging some long-held, favored messaging mantras. Are you being held back by any of these five false assumptions?
1. Personas are the best tool for developing effective messaging
2. Voice of the customer research is essential to any message development effort
3. 20-question discovery is the best way to start a new sales cycle
4. Zen presentation techniques are a must-have
5. You can’t make a difference in a big organization
Watch Tim Riesterer, co-author of the best-selling book Conversations that Win the Complex Sale, tackle each of these outdated ideas at the 2012 Marketing and Sales Messaging Conference… Mythbusters style.
Want more? Check out more videos from the Marketing and Sales Messaging Conference here.