Content Marketing Manager
Position Reports To: Senior Director of Content Marketing
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
does this sound like you?
- Engaging and persuasive writer
- Organized and efficient project manager
- Clear and effective communicator
- Creative and collaborative problem solver
- Ambitious and adaptable team member
Corporate Visions provides science-backed revenue growth services for global B2B organizations. We’re looking for a curious, dynamic content marketer who is fascinated by buying psychology and wants to challenge the industry’s popular “best practices.”
You’ll work with a small but mighty group of seasoned creators and marketers on the content marketing services team to help support our acquisition, retention, and expansion initiatives. This is primarily a production and management role, but we’re always looking for fresh ideas and insights. Come ready to contribute and learn!
High-quality writing is an integral part of this role. As Content Marketing Manager, you’ll act as an ambassador for the Corporate Visions voice while adapting the tone to fit multiple audiences.
You’ll have access to a growing library of original Decision Science research, including neuroscience, behavioral, and field trial studies that we run to learn what motivates B2B buyers to make purchase decisions. Using this research, you’ll have an almost endless supply of source material to write useful and engaging content assets for our prospects and customers.
here's what you'll do
- Translate insights from our scientific research studies into relevant and useful written resources like articles, tools, templates, and social media micro-content.
- Write clear and convincing campaign materials and sales cadences to generate more interest and engagement from qualified prospects.
- Manage content production workflows to ensure projects are scheduled efficiently and delivered on time.
- Support content management and promotion initiatives to help our prospects, customers, and internal teams find the information they need quickly and easily.
- Track key metrics and provide data-backed insights to improve our content performance.
- 3–5 years of experience in a content marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree
- B2B experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- Social media experience
- Working knowledge of SEO and analytics are a plus
why Corporate Visions
Do you want to transform the way great companies tell their stories, now and in the future? As a Corporate Visions team member, that’s what you’ll do every day, regardless of your title. You’ll have the freedom to leverage your unique talents. And you’ll be encouraged to use those talents to help shape our vision.
Our core values:
- Serve Each Other First – We serve each other and our customers first in everything we do.
- Play Boldly and With Purpose – We encourage each other to make bold, purposeful decisions.
- Own Your Results – We each take ownership of our individual results and performance.