Position Reports To: Director of Content Marketing
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Fully remote – Anywhere in the U.S.
Are you a smart, versatile writer with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to join a small but mighty team of like-minded marketers? If so, we want to meet you!
Corporate Visions is the leading provider of science-backed training and consulting services for sales, marketing, and customer success. And we’re looking for a dynamic content writer to support our marketing and enablement efforts.
As part of the content marketing team, you’ll create crisp and compelling demand gen campaigns, sales cadences, sales proposals, and additional marketing and enablement assets to support our customer acquisition efforts.
does this sound like you?
- Engaging writer and content creator
- Exceptional communicator
- Creative and collaborative
- Self-propelled and adaptable
- Proactive and organized
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- At least 3–5 years of experience in a writing-focused marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar
- B2B experience
- Strong writing chops
why Corporate Visions?
Do you want to transform the way great companies tell their stories, now and in the future? As a Corporate Visions team member, that’s what you’ll do every day, no matter what your title is. You’ll have the freedom to leverage your unique talents. And you’ll be encouraged to use those talents to help shape our vision.
Our core values:
- Serve Each Other First – We serve each other and our customers first in everything we do.
- Play Boldly and With Purpose – We encourage each other to make bold, purposeful decisions.
- Own Your Results – We each take ownership of our individual results and performance.