Department: Content Services
Position Reports To: Senior Design Director
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
Corporate Visions is seeking a Creative Director to serve as an integral part of the visual direction team, contributing creative direction, design, and video production skills in the development of B2B client assets. This role will be responsible for mastering and incorporating our neuroscience-backed memorable design principles into creative direction, as well as executing on the production of digital and video assets. This Creative Director will bring the best of Corporate Visions’ intellectual property to life.
This role is for you if…
- You are gifted in ideation.
- You discover and appreciate design all around you and naturally solve messaging challenges with compelling visuals.
- You are a problem solver who takes initiative to find solutions and simplify the complex.
- You are a crystal-clear communicator, able to confidently articulate visual direction and humbly receive feedback.
- You are an experienced and recognized creator, particularly skilled in animated B2B video content and dynamic animated PPTs presentations.
- You get excited at the prospect of integrating science and design, while working with global clients on projects spanning a myriad of industries.
1. Provide visual direction for client assets (estimated 45% of time).
- Absorb and consistently implement CVI methodology; articulate and defend design decisions.
- Translate written copy and stories into visual concepts for clients’ marketing and sales enablement assets (sales/keynote presentations, videos, interactive assets, etc.).
- Work with designers to execute on your visual direction.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; communicate openly and frequently regarding project status and timelines.
2. Work closely with other Creative Directors to ideate, storyboard, design, edit, and deliver animated assets (estimated 40% of time).
- Own the schedules and production of 2D animated videos.
- Quality check and iterate on advanced PowerPoint presentations and videos.
- Audition, hire, and coach voice talent for video and PowerPoint voiceovers.
3. Assist with the production of other client assets as needed: e-books, infographics, interactive content, etc. (estimated 15% of time).
- Minimum 7+ years in a senior designer, art director, or creative director role (or combination), with proven experience producing successful B2B visual content.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media design, graphic design, or similar.
- Demo reel of relevant video work.
- Excellent collaboration skills with internal and customer project teams.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Clear written and verbal communication on complex topics.
- Intrinsically motivated, self-managed, and attentive to detail.
- Expert skill in Adobe After Effects, Animate, Premiere, and Audition.
- Advanced skill in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Advanced skill in PowerPoint, particularly animation.
- Working knowledge of C++, HTML, coding, and template adjustment.
- Strong awareness of industry-leading tools and developments in the interactive content space.