creative director/senior designer
Department: Content Services
Position Reports To: Senior Design Director
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
Corporate Visions is seeking a Creative Director/Senior Designer to serve as an integral part of the visual direction team, contributing creative direction and graphic design skills in the development of B2B client assets. This role will be responsible for mastering and incorporating our neuroscience-backed memorable design principles into creative direction, as well as executing on the production of digital assets. This Creative Director will bring the best of Corporate Visions’ intellectual property to life.
This role is for you if…
- You are gifted in ideation. You discover and appreciate design all around you and naturally solve messaging challenges with compelling visuals.
- You are a problem solver who takes initiative to find solutions and simplify the complex.
- You are a crystal-clear communicator, able to confidently articulate visual direction and humbly receive feedback.
- You are an experienced and recognized designer, particularly skilled in animated PPT presentations and page layout design.
- You get excited at the prospect of integrating science and design, while working with global clients on projects spanning a myriad of industries.
- Provide visual direction for client assets (estimated 50% of time).
- Absorb and consistently implement CVI methodology; articulate and defend design decisions.
- Translate written copy and stories into visual concepts for clients’ marketing and sales enablement assets.
- Work with designers to execute on your visual direction.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; communicate openly and frequently regarding project status and timelines.
- Design and produce digital client assets, including e-books, infographics, interactive content, etc. (estimated 50% of time).
- Minimum 7+ years in a senior designer, art director, or creative director role (or combination), with proven experience producing successful B2B visual content.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media design, graphic design, or similar.
- Current portfolio of relevant work.
- Excellent collaboration skills with internal and customer project teams.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Clear written and verbal communication on complex topics.
- Intrinsically motivated, self-managed, and attentive to detail.
- Advanced skill in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Advanced skill in PowerPoint, particularly animation.