Customer Engagement Manager
Department: Customer Success
Position Reports To: Director of Customer Engagement
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
Would you like the opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s highest performing & most admired companies as they navigate the best paths for growth? Corporate Visions is looking for highly skilled & creative problem solvers with the ability to take the ‘art of the possible’ and help turn that into a successful reality for CVI clients.
This Customer Engagement Manager role is a fusion of someone with meticulous project management skills, and a comfort level engaging directly with high performing clients on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to confidently run all phases of internal and external communication and documentation throughout project lifecycles — across a variety of service offerings– including go-to-market message creation, content production, large scale sales training rollouts, and client strategy sessions.
- Partner with Account Directors to develop a joint success plan for customers
- Proactively guide clients through every step of the customer journey – from pre-sales to implementation to invoicing – to ensure a seamless and successful experience
- Identify schedule deviations or challenges, and work with team to correct delivery issues. Understand and monitor various program reporting tools.
- Manage all post-sales activity including:
- Resource availability and allocation
- Project management: ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget – troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate potential issues
- Create and maintain comprehensive project log and documentation
- Miscellaneous admin tasks
- Maintain on-going cadence of strategic conversations with Account Directors and clients to identify opportunities for client relationship growth
- Troubleshoot customer issues and work with internal resources to get resolution.
- Continuously improve the customer experience by connecting the value and benefit of the CVI products to client needs and objectives
- Conduct “health checks” for your customers to maintain momentum and drive satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Develop and execute on an internal and external communication plan to keep stakeholders informed of progress.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and educate customers about the most relevant features for their specific requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in account management
- Experience with client facing relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication — both written and verbal
- High aptitude for building strong internal and external partnerships
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- Motivated, self-starter
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team Player