Customer Engagement Manager
Department: Customer Success
Position Reports To: Director of Customer Engagement
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
- Partner with Account Directors to develop a joint success plan for customers
- Proactively guide clients through every step of the customer journey – from pre-sales to implementation to invoicing – to ensure a seamless and successful experience
- Manage and own project plans, details and logs.
- Identify schedule deviations or challenges, and hold multiple internal and customer teams accountable for keeping their portion of projects on track. Understand and monitor various program reporting tools.
- Manage all post-sales activity including:
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Actively review upcoming projects and ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget – troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate potential issues
- Create and maintain comprehensive project log and documentation
- Miscellaneous admin tasks
- Develop a technical understanding of our LMS platforms to provide customer assignment, login and reporting support. Escalate more technical troubleshooting to internal technology experts and ensure resolution.
- Continuously improve the customer experience by connecting the value and benefit of the CVI products to client needs and objectives.
- Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to maintain momentum and drive satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Develop and execute on an internal and external communication plan to keep stakeholders informed of progress.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and educate customers about the most relevant features for their specific requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management—strong preference for project management experience within a content agency or consulting services context
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent Communication — both written and verbal
- Motivated, self-starter
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team Player