director of reporting
Position Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
Corporate Visions is seeking an experienced accounting leader to serve as our first Director of Reporting. Reporting to the CFO, the Director of Reporting will ensure our reporting meets internal and external stakeholder requirements. The individual will work closely with members of the Accounting and FP&A teams, as well as coordinate with the Company’s auditors and tax advisors.
Corporate Visions is a fully remote work environment, and this position can be based anywhere in the United States.
key responsibilities + functions
- Manage consolidation and reporting of financial information, working closely with Accounting colleagues to ensure information is in accordance with GAAP
- Assist CFO with preparation for meetings with the Board of Directors and equity owners
- Manage reporting requirements to owners and lenders, inclusive of preparing MD&A, covenant calculations and compliance certificates
- Coordinate with auditor, tax advisor and other third parties (e.g., valuation firms for acquisitions)
- Work with Accounting and FP&A teams as relates to financial forecasting, cash projections and other areas which require coordination of the two teams
- Work with colleagues, in and outside of finance area, on special projects (e.g., preparation of business cases for investments)
qualifications + competencies
- Our company’s values resonate with you: Serve each other first; play boldly and with purpose; own your results
- Desire to expand responsibilities in the Finance area, ultimately managing people and being promoted to more senior finance roles
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), with several years of experience with a medium to large public accounting firm and 10+ years overall experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and the ability to apply it, with significant ASC 606 and financial reporting experience
- Experience with lender agreements – covenants, reporting and more
- Experience in the tax area, generally, and able to coordinate with tax advisors to enable such advisors to prepare tax provision and returns
- Familiarity with preparation and review of cash flow projections
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Proactive and curious, so staying abreast of changes in GAAP and Finance innovations
- Ability to work and lead in a remote environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and BI tools, with experience in distillation of large data sets
- Preferred – Experience with:
- Intacct accounting software
- Software/SaaS and professional services industries
- Prior work with companies owned by VC or PE organizations
about Corporate Visions
Do you want to transform the way great companies tell their stories now and in the future? As a Corporate Visions team member, that’s what you’ll do every day.
No matter what your title is.
With Corporate Visions, you’ll have the freedom to leverage your unique talents. And you’ll be encouraged to use those talents to help shape our vision. It’s all part of helping the world’s leading B2B companies articulate value with conversations that win.
Corporate Visions provides science-backed revenue growth services for sales, marketing, and customer success.
With over 150 employees across the United States and in the U.K, we are a growth-oriented company grounded in our core values:
- Serve Each Other First
- Play Boldly and With Purpose
- Own Your Results
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Director of Reporting” in the subject line.