implementation project manager
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
Corporate Visions is seeking an experienced Implementation Project Manager to join our newly acquired Primary Intelligence team. The Implementation Project Manager is instrumental in implementing our products and services for our clients. Responsibilities will include tasks related to project management, technical support, and product configuration. To be successful, the Project Manager must also have good interpersonal skills with an affinity for excellent customer service.
Corporate Visions is a fully remote work environment, and this position can be based anywhere in the United States. Occasional travel may be required.
ON A REGULAR BASIS…
Over the course of a project, the Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the implementation to keep it on target for launch.
Important responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Delegating tasks and assigning tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout implementation to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs for the project change.
- Meeting with Account Executive to understand Stakeholder interviews, obtain burning questions and business objectives.
- Meet with client to obtain implementation objectives and complete implementation steps.
- Ensure Domain authorization is set up properly with the client IT team.
- Interview Guide review with the client while aligning conversation to key business objectives of the project.
- CRM integration set up.
- Complete client sales rep training.
- Complete Official Launch and have handoff meeting to introduce CSM.
our ideal candidate
- You enjoy empowering users with the knowledge to do things for themselves in the future, not just fixing things for them.
- You’re an A+ listener and communicator with the ability to synthesize feedback and be the customer’s voice.
- You are eager to spend your days tending to new customers ensuring the project is meeting their key business objectives while staying on target for launch.
- You’re comfortable being uncomfortable and figuring things out on the fly.
- You are driven and goal oriented. It can be challenging to stay focused with so much freedom and autonomy, but you’re great at striving toward the prize.
- You are solutions oriented and willing to seek out solutions independently.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to track steps, update key stakeholders, and ability to follow-up with other team members that may have key tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Affinity for Customer Service.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- 2 years experience configuring or administrating a cloud-based software system such as a CRM or other marketing automation tool.
- A 4-year degree or equivalent experience, such as 4+ years in the same company in a similar role.
preferred education and experience
- Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and/or HubSpot administration and configuration experience or equivalent.
- A 4-year degree in a business or technical field or equivalent experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Implementation Project Manager” in the subject line.