product operations manager
Position Reports to: Director of Digital Strategy
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
The Product Operations Manager will support the Products team and Corporate Visions’ clients by ensuring that our platforms can always deliver the most up-to-date content, accurately and quickly. The role will report to the Director of Digital Strategy.
- Support day-to-day operations for CVI digital platforms, including:
- Ongoing management of content structure and architecture.
- Upload new or updated course content.
- Create custom client courses from standard content.
- Testing all new content in each platform to ensure accuracy.
- Partnering with clients to ensure proper course management and deployment.
- Partnering with platform providers to be sure CVI is taking full advantage of the offering.
- Support ongoing content localization efforts, including:
- Project managing localization projects with external vendors.
- Ensuring accurate content management of all localized assets.
- Timely communication to internal and client users of updated localization content.
- Support improved data and analytics for all content, including:
- Set up, launch, and analysis of all UserTesting.com content tests.
- Tracking relevant course KPIs and reporting on relevant data from each platform.
- Tracking content updates and creating corresponding release notes, and partnering with other team members to ensure accurate documentation for internal audiences and clients.
- Collaborate with Products team members to accurately catalog and maintain file sets supporting products.
- Develop and enhance operational communications and training to proactively inform CVI teams of ongoing product development.
- Incredible attention to detail; a ‘no excuses’ mentality for content accuracy.
- Strong project management skills with a proactive eye for efficiency.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with the ability to partner well across teams.
- Ability to remotely work in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment.
- Lead the consistently successful execution of projects from start to finish.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office 360 with a natural aptitude for learning new applications.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Exemplary written, verbal and listening communication skills with the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences.