Department: Customer Success
Position Reports To: VP of Operations
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S
The Project Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include working closely with the Customer Engagement Managers to manage all internal aspects of a project. Project Coordinators will perform various tasks, including creating projects from templates in Workfront, maintaining project documentation, and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, the Program Coordinator must have excellent time management and communication skills. Collaboration with several internal teams is critical.
• Process all Contracts (SOWs, Change Orders, Master agreements, etc)
• Create project(s) in Workfront
- Assign resources
- Maintain task completion and project accuracy
- Add invoicing and billing instructions and updates for Accounting
- Manage all logistics and materials required for each event
- Run eResource report for missing logistics. Notify Customer Engagement Manager of missing logistics
- Review Tentative and REQ reports. Work with Customer Engagement Manager and notify Schedulers of any updates to calendar.
- Create eLearning completion reports
- Troubleshoot eLearning login issues
- Get status update of missing POs from Customer Engagement Manager
- Before month end, review all closed bookings and verify that licenses have been released, project set up in Workfront and internal project folders created
- Send report of expiring SOWs to Customer Engagement Manager. Add notes to Workfront on workshop status.
Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Precise attention to detail and organization
- Follow a workflow checklist consistently and at volume
- Clear and direct written and verbal communication skills
- Produce accurate work while under time pressure
- Adjust quickly in a high-paced, often changing, and at times stressful environment
- Remain calm under pressure
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Outlook, Box.com