revenue operations consultant
Position Reports To: Head of Delivery
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
The Revenue Operations Consultant’s primary responsibilities include working directly with Corporate Visions customers to design, build and operate custom reporting models inside of our customers unique revenue environment.
You will help drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales & marketing efficiency and automate areas to help drive growth goals. In addition, you’ll aid in producing actionable reporting and analysis while documenting and building strong relationships across our customers’ teams.
As part of our results-driven team, you’ll confidently lead and manage customer milestones, effectively project manage a variety of tasks and projects, have a passion for data analysis and crafting predictable, repeatable outcomes, along with expert knowledge in developing and executing consultative solutions for our customers.
This role also requires a passion for developing, documenting, and optimizing processes; implementing and optimizing third-party sales software tools; establishing metrics and reporting for management teams, and enabling change management within our customers’ teams to ensure project success.
duties & Responsibilities
- Data & Analysis: Create and deliver accurate, high-quality reports, analyses, insights, updates, and other tools to drive customer decisions around strategic and operational questions. Key questions may include how to improve sales performance, sales process, and individual sales metrics. You will also look beyond the data as a flat numerical representation of numbers, dollars and percentages and seek to derive insights about what the data is showing.
- Enable and empower customers Revenue teams to succeed through improved strategy, process, analytics, and tools.
- Evaluate and search for ways of streamlining and automating processes for customers Revenue teams.
- Track key metrics such as activities, funnel stages, pipeline, deal sizes, close cycles, and more.
- Support delivery team, account managers, and other team leaders in creating weekly business reviews for customers. Attend weekly business reviews and periodically provide insights and findings into the data.
- Continuously monitor revenue metrics with a good understanding of customers KPIs and how they can be improved and what can positively and negatively impact them.
- Drive improvement of business processes, leveraging sales systems (such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SalesLoft, Outreach, Gong, etc.) to drive growth and scale.
- Regularly input into the overall Revenue Operations product, process, and services to better adapt, uplift, and enhance the overall customer experience and deliverables.
Required skills & qualifications
- Advanced to Expert level experience working with a CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Ability to navigate inside of a CRM to create custom reports, dashboards, and visual layouts
- Working knowledge of data, and common data visualization tools and reporting techniques
- Proven and recurring success in a revenue/sales operations or business analyst role
- Ability to manage large and multiple small initiatives at once
- Ability to identify stakeholders, establish relationships, and inspire others to get work done
- Focused business acumen with an emphasis on technology
- Experience working in fast-paced and ever evolving environments
- Self-direction and the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Experience guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies and services solutions that drive increased business value
- Polished and effective communicator with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a customer organization.
- Strong ability to articulate compliance problems in a way that’s easy to understand
- Strong executive presentation skills to influence organizational alignment and adoption
- Skilled at analyzing and mapping complex business processes, while identifying opportunities for business process re-engineering
- Customer success-oriented i.e., relentless focus on making our customers successful
- Team player with an ability to align a team, drive collaboration, and work cross-functionally
- Ability to travel up to 10-20%