sales delivery manager
Position Reports To: Head of Delivery
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
The Sales Delivery Manager’s primary responsibilities include working directly with Corporate Visions customers to design, build and operate custom sales motions inside of our customers’ unique revenue environment.
Employees of Corporate Visions’ Accelerates division are catalysts of organizational change. You’ll combine data-based insights with your expertise and experience to create solutions that transform our clients’ sales and marketing organizations. You will become a trusted business partner to C-level leadership and work directly with them to generate measurable and sustainable growth.
As Sales Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing projects end-to-end. You will help drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales & marketing efficiency and automate areas to help drive growth goals. As part of our results-driven team, you’ll confidently lead and manage customer milestones, effectively project manage a variety of tasks and projects, have a passion for data analysis and crafting predictable, repeatable outcomes, along with expert knowledge in developing and executing consultative solutions for our customers.
To succeed, you must be a passionate and strategic thought leader who is a subject matter expert in sales development tactics, customer-focused, process-oriented, and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. This role also requires a passion for developing, documenting, and optimizing processes, implementing and optimizing third-party sales software tools, establishing metrics and reporting for management teams, and enabling change management within our customers’ teams to ensure project success.
duties and responsibilities
- Take a lead role in managing the delivery of customer-focused engagements to a broad range of clients.
- Staying informed on the latest “digital sales” trends and best practices in modern outbound/inbound functions.
- Drive quality of delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Foster the development of the team’s offerings, capabilities, and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution.
- Leverage sales systems (such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SalesLoft, Outreach, Gong, Zoominfo etc.) to drive growth and scale.
- Work with our customers’ data teams to create and deliver accurate, high-quality reports, analyses, insights, updates, and customer-facing readouts to drive customer decisions around strategic and operational questions.
required skills and qualifications
- A minimum of 1–2 years in Consulting or equivalent management experience
- Successfully led a team of 10+ SDRs for 1–3 years
- Understands and has experience leading large-scale change management projects
- Experience implementing different sales and marketing technologies
- The ability to perform under pressure while maintaining client standards
- Strong team player, with the ability to be flexible and quickly comprehend new technologies and processes
- Ability to work and manage in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project management skills
- Advanced to Expert level experience working with CRM software(s) (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Ability to navigate inside of a CRM to create custom reports, dashboards, and visual layouts
- Working knowledge of data, and common data visualization tools and reporting techniques
- Ability to manage large and multiple small initiatives at once
- Ability to inspire others to get work done
- Focused business acumen with an emphasis on technology
- Self-direction and the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Experience guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies and services solutions that drive increased business value
- Polished and effective communicator with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a customer organization.
- Strong ability to articulate compliance problems in a way that’s easy to understand
- Strong executive presentation skills to influence organizational alignment and adoption
- Skilled at analyzing and mapping complex business processes, while identifying opportunities for business process re-engineering
- Ability to travel up to 10–20%
Please send inquiries to email@example.com, with “Sales Deliver Manager” in the subject line.