sales engagement analyst
Job Status: Full Time or Regular Freelance, Consulting
Location: Anywhere in the U.S. or Europe
Leonardo da Vinci.
These things have one trait in common: Without realizing it, you’ve probably been searching for a position that embodies the spirit of all three of them. You just haven’t found it yet—until now.
As a Sales Engagement Analyst at Corporate Visions, you’ll plumb the depths of your clients’ sales engagement strategies to identify bottlenecks, diagnose issues, and unearth opportunities. You’ll engineer sales cadences to solve your clients’ most complex sales engagement problems. And you’ll do it all while challenging opinionated client executives, overseeing the minutiae of multiple projects at once, and serving as a thoughtful, positive collaborator for your teammates. That’s right—your multi-functional skillset makes you a unicorn.
Sound like what you’re looking for? Let’s talk.
How you describe yourself:
- Generally curious, always looking for new and better ways to do things
- Love to solve complex problems and improve processes
- Learn new material quickly and apply learnings immediately
- Take ownership in professional development and project management
- Committed to delivering on or before deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment where you’re faced with multiple priorities
- Conduct workshops to identify opportunities and roadblocks within client’s sales engagement strategies
- Train and coach client’s sellers on sales cadence adoption and implementation
- Develop sales cadences that achieve client’s business objectives
- Establish and manage client expectations around project delivery
- Collaborate with account reps and writers to execute project plans
- Know Corporate Visions’ IP by heart—and how to apply it to sales engagement strategies
- Stay up to date on the latest sales engagement research and trends and be able to apply them in live client scenarios
- 3+ years of inside sales experience plus experience in a client-facing role—comfortable leading workshops/presentations with high-level executives
- Experience with SalesLoft, Outreach, Xant, or equivalent sales engagement platform required
- Experience working with inside sales leadership and/or sales enablement preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work in and across cross-functional teams
- Strong writing skills—experience with sales or marketing copywriting a plus
- Proficient in training and coaching sellers