senior digital learning designer
Senior Digital Learning Designer
Remote, Anywhere in the U.S.
Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Corporate Visions is looking for a creative and motivated Senior Digital Learning Designer, with strong learning and graphic design skills, and an understanding of adult learning principles and user experience best practices. This is an exciting opportunity to take on an important role as selling and learning become ever more digital and virtual.
We are looking for a smart, technical, skilled individual that can communicate at all levels of internal and client stakeholders, passionate about implementing innovative and efficient digital learning solutions. The ideal candidate is an innovative, driven, problem solving Digital Learning Designer with experience working across multiple instructional modalities to create high-quality digital learning experiences. The Digital Learning Designer will curate and design learning solutions that align with business and client user needs, bringing the best of Corporate Visions’ intellectual property to life.
The role requires an individual who is visually inclined, execution oriented, comfortable leading projects, and thrives on pushing the boundaries of what has been done in the past.
- Execute and help to refine the digital learning design strategy.
- Lead digital learning projects through the design lifecycle from scoping, design, user research; providing clear timelines and communicating with key partners throughout.
- Conceptualize, plan, design, and develop content that cultivates learner engagement by using technology to create active and unique learning experiences, grounded in solid learning principles.
- Develop a variety of digital learning materials (story boards, audio and video scripts, etc.) that are well written, engaging, align to user needs and push boundaries.
- Use a mix of digital learning design modalities, including animation, video, simulations. Produce content with a high level of visual quality that is consistent with brand guidelines.
- Be the voice of the learner, ensuring that their needs are at the forefront of our content efforts and help our team iterate and improve on our content offering.
- 3 or more years training and development experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following tools: Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Lectora, Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), and related SCORM or Tin Can compliant production tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Interest in modern UX/UI models and best-practices.
- Interest or experience in design thinking, user research and data-driven design.
- Strong desire to innovate, and learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently as part of a larger global team as well as a smaller local team.