SMB account executive
Position Reports to: SVP of Sales
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
What if you could…
- Work alongside some of the world’s top up-and-coming companies as they navigate the best paths for revenue growth?
- Join an industry leading company experiencing tremendous growth and filled with smart, fun, and passionate people?
- Be part of a team where the majority of salespeople perform above quota and earn life changing money?
Corporate Visions is looking for highly skilled and motivated sales professionals to bring Corporate Visions’ research and thought leadership to our prospects and customers to help drive revenue growth across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success organizations.
The SMB Account Executive role is an individual contributor role combining acquisition of new customers with existing customer retention and expansion. Primarily focusing on B2B companies under $250M in revenue, this role will be U.S. based, and report into the SVP Sales.
- Achieve or exceed quota.
- Follow up on inbound leads from the Business Development Team.
- Perform your own business development activities.
- Research and understand your prospects and customer’s business across multiple verticals and leverage that information to position and sell Corporate Visions’ research, consulting, and training.
- Manage and grow existing customer’s business.
- Sell both project based and multi-year agreements.
- Partner with internal Marketing, Sales Support, Legal, Operations, Delivery Services, and Customer Success teams to create and deliver successful programs that positively impact our NPS score.
- Manage the sales process including pipeline development, solution creation, executive engagement, negotiations, contracting, renewals, and cross-sell, upsell activities.
- Enter all data into Salesforce in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in SMB B2B Sales.
- Experience selling into at least two of the following segments:
- Customer Success
- Revenue or Sales Enablement
- Strong Business and Financial Acumen.
- Excellent Communication – written and verbal in both live and virtual settings.
- Demonstrates passion, intellectual curiosity and integrity.
- Possesses and demonstrates an ‘abundance mentality’.
- Values competitive camaraderie. Understands that being generous with experience, insights and wisdom will not only contribute to the success of the team and company but also your own personal success.
- Coachable – receptive to constructive feedback, but also solicits and accepts feedback and support of others.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and overcome challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar preferred.