Department: Customer Success
Position Reports To: EVP of Customer Success
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
This position is responsible for ensuring clients derive maximum value from their investment in Corporate Visions. You must understand customers’ commercial goals and challenges, recommend Corporate Visions solutions, share what other customers have done to solve similar challenges, and document and communicate the business impact of the partnership.
The role works with all internal departments to ensure a coordinated experience with customers and that information about customers is shared throughout the organization. This role also works closely with senior leaders at client accounts—presenting a knowledgeable, authoritative and empathetic persona that fosters trust.
- Partner with Account Directors and Customer Engagement Managers to develop a joint Sales and Marketing success plan for customers. Ensure successful execution of the relationship goals.
- Have a deep understanding of all Corporate Visions Messaging, Content, and Skills work completed or to be executed with the client and how all pieces fit together. Act as the common thread across projects and consultants and relay client-specific knowledge and big picture overview to Delivery Services team members.
- Be an advisor to multiple customer stakeholders, including:
- Sales Leaders
- Identify goals and metrics important to Sales Leaders and make recommendations on how to use our solutions to get quick impact as well as lasting value.
- Communicate the results of Corporate Visions programs on revenue goals and sales KPIs.
- Marketing Leaders
- Identify the customer’s marketing goals and provide recommendations on how to use messaging and content to reach those goals. Share what other companies are doing to link messaging and content to their global commercial initiatives.
- Perform targeted assessment of customer’s current content library through the lens of the Corporate Visions Deciding Journey, identify gaps and items to retire, and recommend a bill of materials to fill the gaps.
- Align overarching messaging strategy with commercial priorities by defining order, pace, and structure of message development activities for key message and any related solutions.
- Track usage of CVI-created messages and recommend refreshes when appropriate.
- Learning and Development Leaders
- Design training implementation plans that impact identified areas of improvement necessary for the customer to reach their commercial goals.
- Recommend programs and solutions configurations to enhance learner adoption and behavior change.
- Integrate Corporate Visions Intellectual Property into customer’s processes, systems, and content for everyday application and usage.
- Sales Leaders
- Be an expert on all Corporate Visions Intellectual Property and educate customers about the most relevant advancements for their specific needs. Marshal internal resources when necessary to supplement that expertise.
- Work with account directors to define and scope custom content and training projects, and provide guidance in statement of work development.
- Conduct routine account review and planning meetings (per client’s desired frequency, no less than bi-annually) covering:
- Goals review and progress
- Current initiatives, feedback, and adjustments
- Planning and next steps
- Continuously improve the customer experience by connecting the value and benefit of the CVI products to client needs and objectives.
- Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to maintain momentum and drive retention.
- Work with the Customer Engagement Manager to develop and maintain an internal and external communication plan to keep stakeholders informed of the results the customer has achieved by working with Corporate Visions.
- 5+ years in senior, B2B multichannel marketing role with preference given to candidates who have been principal operators of a marketing consulting firm
- Experience working with senior Sales and Marketing leaders to reach sales leads and revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar
- Excellent collaboration skills with internal and customer project teams
- Exceptionally clear written and verbal communication on complex topics
- Intrinsically motivated and self-managed
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure