technology products manager
Job Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
The Product Manager will drive the strategy for and oversee the execution of Corporate Visions’ software products, in collaboration with the VP Product and business leads. Specific tasks would include:
- Analyze / prioritize product ideas and requirements from business and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved
- Conduct user and business research and use insights to drive product recommendations. Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product ideas and strategy into detailed prototypes and product requirements for engineering and design teams. Develop execution timeline.
- Serve as Scrum Master for Agile Sprint process. Manage offshore development team and design team to meet roadmap timelines. QA all product releases.
- Track and report on user data and analytics; make corresponding recommendations on product improvements.
- Partner with VP Product, business and community leads to drive member engagement through new product features and ongoing user engagement techniques (email, push, events, slack, etc.).
required background & experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience
- SaaS experience, ideal
- Previous exposure to sales enablement or sales training, ideal
- Fast learner and ability to wear multiple hats
- Comfort and experience with working in a fast-paced product development environment