virtual workshop producer
Virtual Workshop Producer
Anywhere in the world
Part-Time, Contract, Customer Success
We are seeking Virtual Workshop Producers to join our growing contractor pool. The Virtual Workshop Producer will be responsible for supporting Facilitators as they deliver learning programs to Corporate Visions’ clients. This position will work alongside the Facilitation, Technology, and Customer Success teams to deliver a seamless experience for participants. This is a long-term, ongoing, remote contract position. You would be booked on an on-demand basis and expected to accept a minimum of 6 hours per week and up to 40 depending on your performance and desire for work.
You will be supporting one-, two-, and three-day workshops with 15+ participants. We are looking for contractors to support workshops Monday through Friday in American, European, and Eastern Asian time zones. You will be responsible for making it seamless for participants to engage with tools like webcam sharing, whiteboarding, chat, and breakouts.
- Support 1.5- to 8-hour courses: 30-minutes pre-production, during workshop, and post-workshop summary reporting.
- Open the meeting room, help the Facilitator prepare for the session, and resolve any participant audio, video, and technology issues once the session begins.
- Be the primary support for the Facilitator: help the Facilitator manage breakouts, field chat questions, introduce questions when timing is appropriate, and take notes for Facilitators to follow up with participants after class if time in class doesn’t allow.
- Report issues with the platform as well as provide feedback on Facilitator and participant engagement to the Customer Success team.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a professional and appropriate demeanor
- Prioritize tasks and carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision
- Comfortable on camera and with a presentable home office that doesn’t distract participants from the workshop experience
- Familiarity with operating systems to help diagnose issues with connecting speakers, webcams, and microphones.
education and experience:
- Must have a college degree
- Experience running live webcast events, live virtual trainings, or conferences
- Deep knowledge of online tools such as Zoom, Adobe Connect, Google Meet, and MS Teams
- Deep experience producing on WebEx Training a strong plus
- Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Box.com.
- Must have own computer, speaker/headset, high–speed internet connection, and webcam