As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for engaging with your Opportunity Managers and Sales Team to develop, plan, execute, and measure Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs to support Corporate Visions’ new business and customer expansion targets. This position reports to the Director of Integrated Campaigns on the Demand Generation team.
This position requires a candidate with strong initiative, strategic thinking, and proven demand generation experience, including: writing, creative direction, analytics, marketing automation platform applied experience, and project management expertise. It also requires a proven ability to work with the sales team and effectively work with marketing peers across the organization.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible to:
- Develop, test, launch, and measure account based marketing programs, including emails, webcasts, content syndication, digital ads, and 3rd party programs.
- Leverage Marketo marketing automation, ToutApp sales prospecting, and Salesforce.com CRM system, and more…
- Analyze the performance of programs and manage lead scoring, routing, and follow-up.
- Manage territory database development, standards, and cleanliness for territory portfolio accounts.
- Work in partnership with all of marketing to leverage thought leadership, content, and brand assets into programs and campaigns within territory.
- Conduct regular calls with sales to gather input, provide feedback, and share ideas and new ways to engage with customers and prospects across multiple titles/roles/functions.
- Develop an Account based plan around target accounts (new and existing) to include thought leadership initiatives and demand generation programs for lead creation, lead nurturing, and customer marketing with clear objectives and outcomes defined.
- Work with counterparts—Opportunity Managers—to optimize quantity/quality targets for nurtured leads and ensure effective, timely follow up.
- Effectively measure, analyze, and report on the contribution of demand creation activities to sales pipeline. Include “hand-raising” engagement within targeted accounts, MQLs generated, and resulting SAL > SQL conversions. This role shares a pipeline and bookings goal with the territory Opportunity Manager.
Required Education: Required Education: Bachelor’s in Communications, Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong Account Based Marketing Experience, ability to own unique account plans and create unique messaging from start to finish.
- Strong collaboration, project, and time management skills to develop, articulate, and measure a territory plan. Take initiative and leadership position when working with sales.
- Experience developing integrated demand generation programs and executing campaigns with a proven record of supporting sales to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
- Excellent communicator with ability to clearly convey ideas and data in writing and present to diverse audiences including executive management.
- Ability to develop and work with analytics and performance metrics.
- Digital marketing program experience a must, plus proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools like Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff.
- Ability to innovate and work independently in a results-oriented environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B Demand Generation.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce CRM, and Marketing Automation solutions.