The National Accounts Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close of business, including development and implementation of agreed upon account management plans, designed to meet the business goals of expanding the customer base in various market segments.
Consider the following:
- Are you still depending on “product superiority” to win a deal?
- Do you whine that you’re not getting enough leads from marketing?
- Do you use the economy as an excuse for not hitting your number?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then DON’T read any further.
However, if you:
- Challenge customers to face difficult realities and teach them how to solve their problems;
- Share valuable insights and experiences with your prospects and customers to make them smarter;
- Consistently achieve leading sales results in any economic environment;
- Possess high energy, crave continuous knowledge improvement, and have the courage and passion to outsell your competition;
- Sell or have sold consulting services to sales and marketing leaders;
- Have experienced Power Messaging or Power Positioning Training…
then Corporate Visions wants to talk with you!