What kind of sales career do you want next? Does it involve:
- Being a bona fide zealot for a research-backed approach to marketing and sales conversations—an approach that has transformed how companies like Oracle, ADP and GE develop and deliver their story?
- Working with hyper-talented marketing and sales executives at Fortune 1000 companies?
- Having no limits on your earnings potential, because you’re self-motivated to win, and win, and keep on winning?
If you’ve got the right stuff, then you should be our next National Accounts Manager. In this role, you’re responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close of business, including development and implementation of account management plans aimed at expanding the customer base in key market segments.
As for key requirements (besides, of course, being a rock star evangelist for applying decision science research to marketing and sales)? Ideal candidates will:
- Live the story and be able to represent the brand effectively in every conversation with prospects and customers.
- Have experience with our work in the past—that’s preferred, but not required!
- Demonstrate a strong track record of breaking into large B2B enterprises through strong prospecting and networking skills.
Got what it takes? Apply by sending inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “National Accounts Managers” in the subject line. On the fence? Then you need to hear what some of our most accomplished sellers have to say about being part of the sales organization at Corporate Visions:
“For me sales is about building relationships that are mutually beneficial. At Corporate Visions, I know I can look my customer in the eye and know that what I say we will deliver. It will be delivered at or above the level it was promised. This hasn’t been the case in other roles and it’s something I place a tremendous amount of value in.” -Joe Kozub, VP Strategic Accounts
“Every morning, you get to wake up and have a positive impact on the performance of your customers and the lives of their people. Corporate Visions is where you get to BE the cutting edge.” -Wade Puckett, VP Strategic Accounts