We are seeking a leader for our growing contractor pool of Virtual Workshop Producers. The Virtual Workshop Production Manager will be responsible for sourcing, training, vetting, and coaching contract Producers that support Facilitators as they deliver learning programs to Corporate Visions’ clients. This position will work alongside the Facilitation, Technology, and Customer Success teams to deliver a seamless experience to participants. This is a full-time, remote position in the US Eastern time zone.
You will be expected to perform as a Virtual Workshop Producer on occasion while also ensuring high-quality performance of your Producer team. General working hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, but you will need to be available to respond quickly and resolve problems when they arise in US, Europe, and Eastern Asia time zones.
- Source, train, and manage the performance of contractors that support 1.5- to 8-hour virtual instructor led courses.
- Resolve audio, video, and technology issues associated with online meeting platforms.
- Prepare Producer contracts to be the primary support for the workshop facilitator. This includes helping the Facilitator manage breakouts, field chat questions, introduce questions when timing is appropriate, and take notes for Facilitators to follow up with participants after class if time in class doesn’t allow.
- Track lessons learned and create documentation on best practices.
- Report platform issues and resolutions to IT leadership, as well as provide feedback on Facilitator and participant engagement to the Delivery and Customer Success leadership.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a professional and appropriate demeanor
- Prioritize tasks and carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Ability to motivate an audience and speaker to keep up the energy and pace of the training
- Comfortable on camera and have a presentable home office
- Familiarity with operating systems to help diagnose issues connecting speakers, webcams, and microphones
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree
- Deep knowledge and experience producing in WebEx Training
- Experience producing in Zoom, Adobe Connect, Google Meet, and MS Teams a plus
- 2+ years running live webcast events, live virtual trainings, or conferences
- 1+ years facilitating training courses
- Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Box.com
- Must have a high–speed internet connection, webcam, and a speaker/headset.