Nationwide Tour Will Teach Attendees How to Have Customer Conversations That Win
LARKSPUR, Calif. – February 4, 2014 – Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced its nationwide executive insights sessions tour schedule for Q1 2014. Hosted by Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer at Corporate Visions and co-author of the best-selling book, “Conversations That Win The Complex Sale,” these complimentary sessions will provide sales, marketing and training professionals with real-world examples of how industry-leading organizations are enabling their marketers to create compelling stories and arming their salespeople with the skills to deliver those stories in a memorable way to close more deals.
During these sessions, Riesterer will teach attendees how to:
- Overcome the “no decision” trap by developing messages that create a buying vision for their prospects and prompt them to make a purchase decision in their favor.
- Equip their salespeople with the business and financial acumen needed to justify that vision and investment to C-level decision-makers.
- Protect and maximize their margins by creating, elevating and capturing value throughout the entire sales cycle.
“According to SiriusDecisions, the number one reason salespeople don’t hit their quota is because of their inability to articulate value,” said Riesterer. “These executive insights sessions will teach marketing and sales attendees how to develop value stories and then deliver those stories at the three key ‘value moments’ in the buying cycle – creating value to differentiate; elevating value to justify; and capturing value to maximize your sales opportunities.”
Each session will consist of a keynote discussion accompanied by a free boxed lunch and a complimentary copy of “Conversations That Win The Complex Sale.” Sessions will take place from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. local time for the following dates and locations through March 2014:
- Chicago – Tuesday, Feb. 25, at the Park Hyatt Chicago. To register, click here.
- Atlanta – Thursday, Feb. 27, at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead. To register, click here.
- Irvine, Calif. – Tuesday, March 11, at the Irvine Marriott. To register, click here.
- St. Louis – Wednesday, March 12, at The Ritz-Carlton. To register, click here.
For more information about the executive insights sessions, watch this video: http://cvi.to/1atsz1x or visit the event website: http://cvi.to/1c8cBIC. To follow the sessions on Twitter, follow Corporate Visions at @CorpV and look for the hashtag #MessagingMatters.
# # #