Record Year Driven by Significant Organic Growth and Two Strategic Acquisitions; Other Major Milestones Include a New Partnership, Global Customer Wins and Product Launches
LARKSPUR, Calif. – January 28, 2014 – Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced milestones from a successful 2013 fiscal year, including a 95 percent increase in bookings, a 111 percent increase in revenue and a 113 percent increase in EBITDA, which was fueled by 105 net new customers from around the world. The company also made two strategic acquisitions, which further solidified its leadership position in the market. Corporate Visions acquired Executive Conversation, an award-winning business and financial acumen sales training company, in November and BayGroup International, a recognized sales negotiation and sales execution skills training company, in April. Both acquisitions brought Corporate Visions leadership in their respective areas of expertise, world-class talent, as well as new products and customers. In addition, over the last six years, the company has achieved an impressive 41 percent compounded annual growth rate.
“After five years of record organic growth, 2013 marked a 25 percent year-over-year growth in our core business, on top of the two key acquisitions we made to further accelerate our growth plans and market leadership in the marketing and sales messaging category as we head into 2014,” said Corporate Visions CEO Joe Terry. “Our focus this year is to optimize the integration of our differentiation, justification and maximization solutions to further improve customer conversations across the buying cycle – from breaking through the status quo barrier to create more opportunities and improve competitive differentiation, to elevating discussions to the executive suite and protecting profitability throughout the buying cycle.”
Other notable Corporate Visions milestones in 2013 include:
- The substantial customer wins – The company signed more than 100 new customers across industries such as technology, financial services, insurance, healthcare, security, and education, among others. New customers include GE Healthcare Life Sciences, W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Brink’s U.S., Capgemini, the PRO-DAIRY Program at Cornell University, PROS, Inc., Paoli, LLC., Automic Software Inc., Christensen Group, Inc., Thought Ensemble, Inc., and Infogroup Targeting Solutions.
- Continued annual conference expansion – In September, the company hosted its fourth annual Marketing and Sales Messaging Conference, drawing more than 450 marketing, sales, and sales enablement professionals nationwide, and including keynote speeches by the authors of “Freakonomics,” Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner, and business guru, Tom Peters. This year’s event is scheduled for Sept. 24-26, 2014 in Chicago and will be themed “Conversations That Win.”
- Joint application and partnership with SAVO – In September, Corporate Visions selected SAVO as its exclusive technology partner to deliver and reinforce customers’ sales messages, skills, and tools. By integrating Corporate Visions-developed messaging tools with SAVO’s Mobile Sales Pro application, the partnership enables Corporate Visions’ customers to access crucial sales assets, such as prospecting content, whiteboards and sales collateral, and training on-the-go.
- New product launches – Three products were released or significantly upgraded last year, including:
- Messaging Manager™ application – Launched in May, this application helps content marketers build more customer-centric, sales-ready messaging based on Corporate Visions’ proven messaging model, which includes the popular Power Positioning® methodology and Conversation Roadmap™ process.
- Sales Profitability skills update – BayGroup International, a Corporate Visions company, announced significant upgrades to its Sales Profitability skills training portfolio in July, incorporating blended learning techniques, including e-Learning for pre-work and post-event reinforcement, electronic work tools and a third-party ROI assessment to document results.
- Sales messaging skills update – The company also released an updated version of its popular Power Messaging® sales skills training system in August, which increases the success of selling presentations and conversations by providing salespeople with the distinct conversation skills they need to communicate clear value and differentiation in competitive markets.
- Increased philanthropic efforts – The Corporate Visions CVI Power Foundation, which includes programs to encourage and assist staff in giving back to their communities, increased its overall charitable contributions by 78 percent year-over-year. In addition, the company provided every employee with two paid days off to volunteer in their local communities along with matching charitable contributions.
“We’re proud of and grateful for our successes in 2013, which were driven by our world-class team of employees and customers, and reflected in both our employee and customer best-in-class Net Promoter Scores,” Terry added. “In the year ahead, we will continue to fanatically focus on our core values of serving our employees, our customers and our communities, which ultimately translates into helping our customers better serve their employees, customers, and communities.”
# # #