2013 Conference Will Also Feature ‘Freakonomics’ Authors Levitt and Dubner, and the One-and-Only Tom Peters
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. – June 5, 2013 – Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced its fourth annual Marketing and Sales Alignment Conference will be held at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago from Sept. 17-19, 2013. With the theme “Live the Story,” this year’s conference will draw more than 600 business-to-business (B2B) sales, marketing, and sales enablement professionals, who will see, hear and share examples of marketing and sales messaging success from the best companies in the world.
“The reason Why Your company struggles with marketing and sales alignment is that somewhere between your marketing message and sales conversations, your story gets lost,” said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer at Corporate Visions. “Your company’s survival depends on what you say and how you say it, which is why this conference will teach you how to create the best story so prospects can clearly see the difference between you and the competition.”
The conference will offer an exciting, jam-packed lineup, including:
Extraordinary keynote speakers
- Master storytellers Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner, authors of the best-selling books “Freakonomics” and “SuperFreakonomics,” will take common assumptions about the world and turn them upside down to help you re-evaluate how to best tell your own company story.
- Tom Peters, author of the international bestsellers “The Little BIG Things” and “In Search of Excellence,” will show you how to cut through the clutter of tired, fluffy business mantras to run your business in a more daring, unconventional way.
Senior-level executive perspectives – Hear how more than 30 sales and marketing executives from companies like UPS, Cisco Systems, Inc., and Motorola Solutions, Inc. are creating, aligning and living their story to better engage prospects and customers to win more business.
Three engaging break-out tracks – From creating and training salespeople to tell differentiated stories, to creating value and protecting margins without unnecessary discounting, to equipping salespeople with the right content at the right time, attendees can choose the tracks that best suits their needs.
“Living your story requires two big things. First is developing a story that challenges the status quo and leads to your company value. We have world-class conference speakers that show you how they’ve done this,” said Corporate Visions CEO Joe Terry. “Second is delivering that story in a way that moves prospects to choose you. We have speakers that will show you how they win more business with this critical component for a complete approach.”
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle
- Delivering sales skills training that enables salespeople to create and capture more value
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, and SAP align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for creating and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.