Annual List Honors the Best Providers of Training Services and Technologies
LARKSPUR, Calif. – February 26, 2015 – Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced it has been named to TrainingIndustry.com’s Top 20 Sales Training Companies List for the second consecutive year. This prestigious annual list recognizes the best providers of services and technologies in the training marketplace.
The 2015 honorees represent the top sales training companies that provide outstanding service and boast a proven track record for delivering superior sales training and improving the impact of the sales organization. Nominees for this year’s list were evaluated based on the following criteria: industry recognition and impact on the sales training industry; innovation in the sales training market; company size and growth potential; breadth of service offering; strength of clients served; and geographic reach.
“This year’s list demonstrates the continued strength and quality of offerings of the sales training segment,” said Doug Harward, chief executive officer, Training Industry, Inc. “These organizations are leading the way in providing their clients with innovative products and services in their desired modalities.”
Throughout 2014, Corporate Visions made a number of strategic moves to strengthen its sales training portfolio, including:
- Acquiring Launch International, Inc. – In June 2014, Corporate Visions acquired Launch International, Inc., to further enhance its customer conversation system and expand its market leadership position as the largest provider of consulting, content and training products and services for helping companies improve their selling conversations.
- Launching Power Playbook – To help salespeople prepare for critical, early-stage conversations in the buying cycle, Corporate Visions introduced Power Playbook, an interactive sales enablement asset that gives salespeople the conversation content and skills needed to create more opportunities.
- Introducing Power Launch™ – To ensure effective field sales adoption of new messaging and tools, the company unveiled Power Launch, a new digital postcard that pushes mobile-ready content to sales reps’ inboxes, and drives higher engagement and adoption with personalized and compelling videos that have been proven to be more engaging than traditional email and portal-based launch communications.
- Enhancing its Executive Conversations Training Program – The company’s Executive Conversations skills development program, which is designed to help salespeople justify business impact with executive buyers, was updated to include new visual learning concepts, extended learning plans, and third-party ROI reporting.
- Augmenting its Executive Profitable Growth™ Skills Course – An update to Corporate Visions’ two-day, advanced negotiation skills course, Executive Profitable Growth enables salespeople to drive larger, more profitable opportunities by training them to address negotiations throughout the buying cycle.
- Unveiling Conversation University – Corporate Visions launched Conversation University, an on-demand, virtual campus for sales and marketing professionals, to equip members with proven approaches to creating and winning more business.
“Corporate Visions is dedicated to providing salespeople and marketers with the messaging, tools and training required to have more effective conversations to move customers off their status quo, and ultimately close more profitable deals,” said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy, and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. “We are constantly looking for new ways to bolster our sales and marketing training portfolio through new offerings, solutions updates, and strategic acquisitions, and to be recognized as a top sales training company by TrainingIndustry.com for the second consecutive year is a validation of our efforts to date.”
About Training Industry, Inc.
TrainingIndustry.com spotlights the latest news, articles, case studies and best practices within the training industry. Our focus is to help dedicated businesses and training professionals get the information, insight, and tools needed to more effectively manage the business of learning.