For the fifth year in a row, Corporate Visions has been named to Selling Power’s annual list of Top Sales Training Companies.
RENO, NV – May 18, 2023 — Today, Corporate Visions, the leading provider of science-backed revenue growth services for B2B organizations, is pleased to announce it has been included on Selling Power’s Top Sales Training Companies 2023 list.
According to Selling Power publisher and founder Gerhard Gschwandtner, quality sales training is more important than ever. “As the economy continues to slow, accelerating sales becomes increasingly critical to a company’s success. The right sales training delivered at the right time can be the secret ingredient to a company not only surviving in this economy but also thriving.”
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions, and their company’s unique contributions to the sales training marketplace.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Depth and breadth of training offered
- Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
- Contributions to the sales training market
- Strength of client satisfaction and overall client feedback
To evaluate applicants for the list, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from nearly 400 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “They are helping us achieve a very high standard through their training sessions. Our implementation has already yielded some big positive outcomes.”
- “They are always available to help. They go above and beyond to provide the support and structures we need for our sales process. Their objection handles and reviews are the best I’ve seen.”
- “The level of professionalism, expertise, experience, and deep collaboration to best understand our sales channel challenges was excellent.”
- “Super-fast responses to customer requests, delivery time frames, high-quality facilitators, and very good rapport with all the team.”
- “The best methodology for accelerating the success of any sales team with minimal overhead and highest ROI.”
- “They make every effort to listen and fully understand client needs resulting in training programs that are shaped and focused to meet specific requirements and deliver results. Furthermore, they have the capability to deliver at scale globally in multiple languages.”
Selling Power magazine editors say CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders can leverage this list to find the right sales training partner to help salespeople succeed during social distancing and remote working. See the Selling Power Top Sales Training Companies 2023 list.
About Corporate Visions
Corporate Visions is the leading provider of science-backed revenue growth services for sales, marketing, and customer success. Global B2B companies work with Corporate Visions to articulate value and promote growth in three ways:
Make Value Situational by distinguishing your commercial programs between customer acquisition, retention, and expansion.
Make Value Specific by creating and delivering customer conversations that communicate concrete value, change behavior, and motivate buying decisions.
Make Value Systematic by equipping your commercial engine to deliver consistent and persistent touches across the entire Customer Deciding Journey.
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 4,500 sales leaders each year.