Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer Tim Riesterer to Also Present at the Sales and Marketing Excellence in Pharma Conference in the Netherlands
LARKSPUR, Calif. – October 8, 2014 – Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced its European executive insights sessions tour for the fourth quarter of 2014. Hosted by Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer at Corporate Visions and co-author of the best-selling book “Conversations That Win The Complex Sale,” these complimentary sessions will teach sales, marketing and training professionals how to create, confirm and capture value to have more effective conversations throughout the buying cycle.
During the executive insights sessions, Riesterer will provide real-world examples of how industry-leading organizations are enabling their marketers to create compelling stories that articulate the “why change, why you” conversation and arming their salespeople with the right skills to deliver those stories in a memorable way that closes more deals. During the sessions, attendees will also learn how to:
- Overcome the “no decision” trap by developing messages that create a buying vision for their prospects and a sense of urgency that prompts companies to make a purchasing decision in their favor.
- Equip their salespeople with the business and financial acumen needed to justify that vision and investment to C-level decision makers.
- Protect and maximize their margins by creating, confirming and capturing value throughout the entire sales cycle.
Each executive insights session will also include a keynote discussion, lunch and a copy of “Conversations That Win The Complex Sale.” The sessions will take place in the following locations:
- London – Wednesday, October 15, from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. local time at One Alfred Place. To register, click here.
- Milan, Italy – Friday, October 17, from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. local time at the Grand Hotel Villa Torretta. To register, click here.
Also in October, Riesterer will present at the Sales and Marketing Excellence in Pharma conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands. His session, “Getting Your Customers to Change – Creating Buying Vision,” will take place at 10:50 a.m. local time on Thursday, October 16. Attendees will learn the brain science, social psychology and behavioral economics that shape customer buying decisions, as well as best practices for creating conversations that break through the status quo bias and differentiate their solution.
“No matter where in the world you are located, effective selling conversations come down to salespeople who create context for urgency that provokes behavior change, and create, confirm and capture value throughout the buying cycle,” said Riesterer. The result is conversations that differentiate company solutions, justify the purchasing decision and maximize deal size.”
For more information about the executive insights sessions, watch this video: http://cvi.to/1atsz1x, or visit the event website: http://cvi.to/1c8cBIC. To monitor the sessions on Twitter, follow Corporate Visions at @CorpV and look for the hashtag #MessagingMatters. For more information on Riesterer’s presentation at the Sales and Marketing Excellence in Pharma conference, visit: http://cvi.to/1utpN3p.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, tools, and skills company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions to help in three key areas:
- Developing compelling messages to break the status quo, differentiating their solution, justifying a purchase decision and protecting margins;
- Deploying that message through tools and visual stories to enable salespeople to engage multiple decision-makers across the buying cycle; and
- Delivering sales skills training that helps salespeople confidently use these messages and tools to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, UPS, Cisco and others align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for developing and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions, visit https://corporatevisions.com/staging2/ or call 415-464-4400 or 800-360-SELL.