Corporate Visions has been named to Selling Power’s list of Top Virtual Sales Training Companies.
RENO, NV—Nov 4, 2021—Corporate Visions is pleased to announce it has been included on Selling Power’s Top 20 Virtual Sales Training Companies in 2021 list.
According to Selling Power publisher and CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner, “Sales training has shifted drastically since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Each of the sales training companies included on our Top Virtual Sales Training Companies was able to successfully pivot their business model to deliver best-in-class, engaging sales training virtually. Their efforts and expertise helped their clients reach and exceed sales goals during a difficult economy.”
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, delivery methods, and their response to changing market conditions.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Strategies to keep participants engaged
- The scope and breadth of virtual sales training offerings
- Methodologies for supporting participant retention
- Innovation in offerings and/or delivery as a response to customer needs or changes in the marketplace
- Strength of client satisfaction and general client feedback
To evaluate client satisfaction, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from more than 250 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “Usable, to-the-point training delivered effectively and supported well. What more could you want?”
- “Close, professional, and absolutely satisfying collaboration — they know what they are doing and perform at the highest level.”
- “The overall experience and professionalism demonstrated, accompanied with great training, was well received and worthwhile.”
- “In just three months since our conclusion, we’ve seen our pipeline grow by 14 percent in dollars, and, more importantly, by 34 percent in number of opportunities.”
- “Very responsive and always deliver above and beyond expectations.”
Selling Power magazine editors say CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders can leverage this list to find the right sales training partner to deliver best-in-class virtual sales training.
See Selling Power’s Top Virtual Sales Training Companies in 2021 list.
About Corporate Visions
Corporate Visions is the leading provider of science-backed sales, marketing, and customer success training and consulting services. Global B2B companies work with Corporate Visions to articulate value and promote growth in three ways:
Make Value Situational by distinguishing your commercial programs between customer acquisition, retention, and expansion.
Make Value Specific by creating and delivering customer conversations that communicate concrete value, change behavior, and motivate buying decisions.
Make Value Systematic by equipping your commercial engine to deliver consistent and persistent touches across the entire Customer Deciding Journey.
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 4,500 sales leaders each year. www.sellingpower.com