applying behavioral science to b2b market changes
Join Rory Sutherland, one of the world’s foremost experts on B2B buying behavior, as he helps launch DecisionLabs—a groundbreaking new research firm dedicated to studying how business buyers frame value and make choices.
Unlike traditional survey- or opinion-based analyst firms that provide backward-looking observations of so-called “best practices,” DecisionLabs tests customer interactions in real time using three different techniques: behavioral research, brain studies, and field tests. Companies can use DecisionLabs’ research to improve performance at every stage of the revenue chain.
In this webinar replay, Mr. Sutherland, Vice Chairman and head of Ogilvy’s Behavioral Science Institute and founder of Nudgestock; Dr. Carmen Simon, cognitive neuroscientist and Chief Science Officer at DecisionLabs; and Tim Riesterer, DecisionLabs’ Chief Visionary, discuss the science behind B2B buying decisions and what it means for sales and marketing today (and in the future).
In this thought-provoking forum, they discuss:
- Is virtual selling a forever change or a passing fad?
- How are companies using this moment to improve marketing and sales productivity?
- Does any of this change the power relationship between sellers and customers?
- Will virtual selling speed up or slow down the consensus-building process?
- How should marketing campaigns and content adapt to these changes?