Most marketing and sales leaders believe buyers are more than halfway through the buying journey before they engage with a sales rep. Is this stat really true? And if so, how should marketing use it to create content that shapes the buyer’s journey? Also, how does sales leverage these insights to build pipeline and close more deals?
In this webinar session of the Sales for Life Social Selling Summit, Tim Riesterer discussed:
- If the industry really believes the ’57 percent stat’
- Different types of content sales should share to guide the buyer’s journey
- Types of content marketing needs to create for each side of the lead handoff
- How content dramatically lifts conversion rates, from lead to close
- Convincing your customer “Why Pay”