According to a recent industry survey*, 62% of sales people now conduct at least half of their meetings over the phone or online. Whether you’re an inside or outside rep, one thing is clear: virtual sales calls are a big deal. But how do they actually become as productive as an in-person meeting?
There are many opinions, but not much research—until now.
Join Tim Riesterer, Chief Strategy Officer, Corporate Visions and Gabe Larsen, VP of Growth, InsideSales.com as they look at brand new research that answers one key question: What does it take to be remarkable, memorable, and compelling in phone or online environments?
*June 2018 Corporate Visions Survey: Selling In “Virtual” Environments: How Well Are You Getting Your Story Across?
Want More Research-Driven Strategies for Virtual Selling?
- Your Virtual Edge
- Research: Differentiating Your “Virtual” Sales Meetings
- Taking Virtual Sales Training Beyond eLearning
- Remote Sales 101: Ten Easy Tips to Improve Your Online Meetings
- Four Tested and Proven Sales Training Techniques You Need to Know
- Webinar: Virtual Just Became Vital: The Keys to a Great Remote Sales Presentation