RENO, NV. – May 26, 2020 — Today, Corporate Visions, a leader in sales and marketing messaging, content, and skills training services, announced it has been included on Selling Power’s Top 20 Sales Training Companies 2020 list. The annual list helps organizations select the right sales training partner to help salespeople navigate ever-shifting B2B customer buying journeys, close bigger deals more consistently, avoid common selling pitfalls, and achieve quota every month and quarter. The list appears in the May/June 2020 issue of Selling Power magazine.
“Helping sellers better articulate value is the main thing that separates high performers from low performers. Enabling them to do that across the customer lifecycle, especially with existing customer is how we help our clients,” said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy officer at Corporate Visions. “This recognition from Selling Power is a nice validation of the impact we’re having on the best B2B sales teams in the world.”
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions, and their company’s unique contributions to the sales training marketplace.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Depth and breadth of training offered
- Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
- Contributions to the sales training market
- Strength of client satisfaction
According to Selling Power publisher and founder Gerhard Gschwandtner, sales training is more important than ever as salespeople adjust to selling during the COVID-19 pandemic. “There could not be a better time to invest in sales training,” says Gschwandtner. “No matter what market you sell to, your salespeople need the right skills to close big deals while social distancing and working from home. The sales leaders who understand the importance of sales training are already on the upswing. Those who wait to invest in their team won’t be able to catch up.”
CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders can leverage Selling Power’s list to find the right sales training partner to help salespeople succeed during social distancing and remote working. See the Selling Power Top Sales Training Companies 2020 list here.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing, sales and customer success messaging, content, and skills training company. Global B2B companies come to Corporate Visions when they want to:
- Create Value™: Increase pipeline by breaking the status quo, differentiating your solutions and creating more qualified opportunities
- Elevate Value™: Close more deals by building an effective business case that increases urgency and justifies executive decisions
- Capture Value™: Maximize the profitability of each deal by protecting pricing premiums and avoiding unnecessary discounting
- Expand Value™: Keep and grow existing customer revenue by improving retention rates, justifying price increases, and convincing customers to buy more
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters (http://ow.ly/R05730oD22t), as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 1,000 sales leaders each year (http://ow.ly/JtSn30oD247).