Add a new resource for the library.
Revenue Growth Strategy
- E-book: Bring Clarity to Your Revenue Growth Strategy In this e-book, you'll learn how to execute your revenue growth strategy with clarity and confidence. Using science-backed techniques and psychological principles, you'll discover how to align your growth plays, growth levers, and revenue teams with the way buyers actually make decisions.
- Webinar Replay: Closing the Confidence Gap
- Checklist: Three Areas to Identify for Your Revenue Growth Strategy
- E-book: Winning the Four Value Conversations Buyers now want you to sift through all the info that’s out there, then deliver insight into what they’re missing that will improve performance. Get this e-book and discover the messages and skills your sellers need to win at every stage of the Customer Deciding Journey.
- Webinar Replay: (Co-)Creating the Buying Vision for Change
- Defeat Your Prospect’s Status Quo with Unconsidered Needs
- What You Need to Know About the Challenger Sales Model
- Sales Strategy: What’s Most Effective? A Great Message!
- E-book: Building Stronger Customer Relationships Most customer success conversations lose track of the metrics and goals that decision makers actually care about. In this e-book, you’ll learn customer success conversation skills grounded in Decision Science and research to build long-lasting, more profitable customer relationships.
- Webinar Replay: The Expansion Sale
- How to Measure Results that Decision Makers Care About
- Avoid These Critical Mistakes in Your Quarterly Business Reviews
- The Best Way to Apologize to Customers, Backed by Science
Differentiate Your Products
- Report: Differentiating your Solutions in Highly Competitive Categories It’s no secret that in well-defined categories, many companies can solve the same problems with similar capabilities and pricing. How do you avoid the parity trap? Find out in this report.
- Webinar Replay: Avoid the Parity Trap
- Research Brief: The Best Approach for Differentiating Your Solutions
- Differentiation: Your Solution Story Checklist
- How to Create a Unique Value Proposition in a Crowded Market
Digital Sales Transformation
- E-Book: Digital Sales Transformation In this e-book, you'll see how one Fortune 500 company moved from primarily field selling to a digital sales model and get science-backed tips for transitioning your organization.
- Webinar Replay: Transform your Sales Strategy for Digital Success
- The Executive’s Guide to Digital Sales
- Scorecard: Assess Your Digital Selling Readiness
- E-book: Marketing for Buying Decisions Buyers aren’t just talking to Sales to make decisions—they’re using digital content to learn and shop at their own pace. Marketers are also more involved in keeping and growing business with existing customers. Learn how you can adapt using four science-backed skills.
- Webinar Replay: Four Key Marketing Skills to Drive Buying Decisions
- Webinar Replay: How to Make Marketing Memorable
- Marketing is Moving Further Down the Sales Funnel
- Why is Most B2B Marketing So Forgettable?
- Report: Messaging for Executive Access Conventional wisdom says that if you want to talk with an executive, you need to offer up relevant case studies, ROI calculations, and quantified strategic results. That advice made sense 25 years ago, when you had limited access to executive decision-makers. But does it still hold up today?
- Report: Decide or Defer?
- Webinar Replay: Toe to Toe with the CXO: Improve Your Executive Selling Conversations
- Webinar Replay: Gaining Executive Access—Why Your Traditional Approach Isn’t Working
- Selling to the C-Suite: How to Get Executive Decision Makers to Act Now
- E-book: How to Make Virtual Sales Calls Engaging and Memorable When your sales deck is the most visible part of your buyer’s experience, you can’t rely on the same in-person techniques to deliver a winning presentation. Get science-backed virtual selling skills to build and deliver a winning virtual sales presentation.
- Report: The Neuroscience of Persuasive Sales Presentations
- Remote Sales 101: Ten Easy Tips to Improve Your Online Meetings
- Virtual Selling Just Became Vital to Your Business
- Make Virtual Sales Meetings More Engaging and Memorable
- E-book: Win the Moment with Situational Sales Enablement You can’t plan for competitive moves, market changes, or global events, but they happen all the time. Discover a faster, more flexible approach to training and enablement—one that doesn’t depend on a long-term, “just-in-case” plan.
- Webinar Replay: The Power of Rapid Response Situational Enablement
- The Three Waves of Sales Enablement
- Three Examples of Situational Enablement in Action
- Proving the Power of Situational Enablement