As an Opportunity Manager, you will be responsible for building quality, early-stage pipeline with prospective and existing Corporate Visions customers within the DACH region, major focus being Germany and Switzerland. You will work alongside our Vice President for Central Europe and support achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas.
This means you will proactively pursue net-new business and account expansion within strategic target accounts through focused outbound campaigns, both warm calling, e-mail outreach, social media and cold calling. In addition you will qualify and nurture inbound leads from global marketing campaigns and work closely with the VP Central Europe to prioritize your time and activities to support the strategic growth of the territory portfolio.
The Opportunity Manager role requires a candidate with strong initiative, drive to achieve personal and territory quotas, ability to work independently with flexibility and focus, strategic thinking, and excellent interpersonal communication skills: on the phone, via email, and in person. This role collaborates with sales partners and marketing peers across the organization, and provides critical “field level” feedback to the organization to constantly improve customer engagement. This role should be based in the Munich region.
The Opportunity Manager DACH will be responsible to:
- Continuously learn and practice Corporate Visions’ products and methodologies, in order to accurately represent the company while engaging potential buyers.
- Manage own time independently, maintaining high (measurable) levels of activity, and showing consistent results toward quarterly and annual pipeline goals.
- Track daily activities, including all calls, emails, and meetings in Salesforce.
- Follow process and accurately track and manage CRM data, including contact ownership, contact details, notes, opportunity details and stage, lead source, campaign attribution, etc.
- Effectively leverage database and research tools to assist in engaging prospects and customers: Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, others.
- Use marketing-approved templates and content, while also being adept at personalizing or creating custom messaging to support lead management and outbound engagement.
- Drive participation in global or territory Corporate Visions events, including – but not limited to – Conferences, Sponsored Events, Webinars, Regional Events.
- Manage account focus and prioritization with sales leaders and reps, to ensure most effective teaming and account / portfolio pursuit.
- Key metrics include activities, meetings scheduled / meetings held and SALs
Diploma or Bachelor’s in Business, Communications, or Equivalent
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills: articulate, easily able to “connect” with others / personable, proactive, and responsive with a sense of urgency.
- Strong collaboration and time management skills.
- Comfort with warm-calling and cold-calling.
- • Proficient with research / database tools inside DACH and CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Understands the value Social Media when engaging with customers, prospects, and in promotion of events and thought leadership.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff.
- Ability to work independently in a results-oriented environment.
- Willingness to travel, 15% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a business, communications, or related subject.
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B inside sales, business development, or related.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce.com CRM
Fluent German and negotiation level English language skills required.