Now that you can’t meet in person, remote selling is required if you hope to hit your quota.
But many sales reps have quickly found that selling on screen brings some unexpected challenges:
- Your presence is reduced to a thumbnail image on a computer.
- You’re competing for attention with a highly distracting screen environment.
- Your sales deck becomes the focus—it’s no longer the backdrop for an in-person conversation.
- Best case, research shows that your audience will only remember 10% of what you show them after 48 hours.
In these remote sales conversations, your presentation needs to carry the day. Your sales deck needs to engage your audience, hold their attention, and deliver a highly memorable message that inspires decisive action.
In this toolkit, you’ll get four science-backed resources to help you master remote selling conversations:
- Impossible to Ignore E-book – the art and science of engaging and memorable content
- Remote is Required Infographic – science-backed tips for remote sales presentations
- Virtual Just Became Vital Webinar – get the keys to a great remote sales presentation in this webinar
- “Mastering Remote Sales” Solution Brief – all about the brand-new remote sales training course we provide, delivered online
Make sure your sales deck is built to win this pivotal selling moment!
More About Our Remote Selling Training Program
With Corporate Visions’ Mastering Remote Selling training program, you’ll learn to use science-backed techniques to grab and hold your buyers’ attention, make sure they remember your most important message, and persuade them to take decisive action after the call.
Mastering Remote Selling follows our tested and proven training models for learning and applying new competencies.
Inline Training – Inline training allows participants to self-schedule and complete online modules, then actively apply skills by reviewing a challenge assignment and rubric. Participants then create and present slides that align with the concepts learned, and they receive personal coaching from Corporate Visions facilitators about how they applied their new skills.
Instructor-Led Virtual Training – With instructor-led Virtual Classic training, participants attend a virtual classroom environment with live facilitation and coaching. Participants also complete e-learning modules and work in small teams to apply concepts and create slides for their actual accounts and opportunities.
Ongoing Reinforcement – All participants receive access to SlideClub, a subscription library of slides designed to enhance audience attention in remote sales presentations.
Make sure your sales deck is built to win the remote selling moment. Get our Survival Kit and contact us to learn more about our Mastering Remote Selling skills training course.