2014 Conference Will Feature Senior-Level Executive Case Studies, Best-Selling Author Dan Ariely of ‘Predictably Irrational’ and Stanford Business School Professor Dr. Zakary Tormala
LARKSPUR, Calif. – September 2, 2014 – Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced its fifth annual Marketing and Sales Alignment Conference will be held at the Swissôtel Chicago from Sept. 24-26, 2014. Themed “Conversations That Win,” this year’s conference will bring together more than 600 business-to-business (B2B) sales, marketing, sales enablement and training professionals to learn best practices from leading companies across the globe on how to create and deliver compelling stories that lead to more successful customer conversations.
“If your field salespeople aren’t able to have effective conversations with your prospects and customers, no amount of new product launches, elaborate go-to-market initiatives or acquisitions of other companies can help your organization meet its long-term growth goals,” said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer at Corporate Visions. “This conference is all about developing, deploying and delivering the critical elements of having remarkable customer conversations – from self-service conversations your prospects have on the Web, to the sales-directed conversations that take place with your representatives.”
In addition to having the opportunity to network with some of the smartest B2B executives and thought leaders in the industry, the conference will also feature an exciting line-up of 40 sessions that will include:
- Inspiring keynote speakers –
- Dan Ariely, behavioral economist at Duke University, TED star and best-selling author of “Predictably Irrational,” will prove why your – and your customers’ – decision-making process isn’t nearly as rational as you may think.
- Stanford Business School professor and experimental social psychologist Dr. Zakary Tormala will share groundbreaking study results that will shed light on the factors and processes causing attitudes, beliefs and behaviors to change and how to predict and influence buying choices.
- Compelling company case studies – Join more than 20 senior-level sales and marketing executives from companies like ADP, CloudBees, CUNA Mutual Group, Iron Mountain, Jabil, NetApp, OpenText, Oracle, Piksel, Red Hat, SAVO, TestAmerica and Wells Fargo & Company as they share best practices for creating the stories and developing the skills needed to hold winning customer conversations.
- Four captivating break-out tracks – From creating value, to elevating value, to capturing value, to reinforcing value, attendees can choose their favorite conference track or mix and match sessions to best suit their business needs.
- Legendary evening event – This year’s networking event will be held at Chicago’s Navy Pier, where a bevy of foods trucks will provide a wide array of the city’s best goodies alongside live entertainment from the dueling pianos of Howl at the Moon.
“In today’s highly competitive marketplace, you must successfully differentiate yourself from your competition and avoid the no-decision trap, or you will lose out – and the most effective way to win this battle is through effective customer conversations,” continued Riesterer. “Rather than sell your own corporate story and brand messages, you need to tell customers their story – the one in which they are the heroes and they achieve success. This conference aims to do just that: attendees will be armed with the tools they need to help break through the status quo barrier, stand out from the competition, capture market share and execute a more profitable sales strategy.”
This year’s conference is made possible in partnership with Sales & Marketing Management magazine. For a video overview of the event, click here: http://www.brainshark.com/cvi/conference2014content or visit http://conference.corporatevisions.com/ for a recap of the conference. To register, please go to http://conference.corporatevisions.com/register-for-2016/.
# # #